Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Im really excited that I'm going to see JYJ in New York in a few days. Like reallly excited!~~ But problem is that my mom keeps on nagging me how much money it is and how she cant buy any clothes. Like what the hell. I know that we don't have money, but I'm freaking sacrificing my Prague trip money to go see them and there she is, caring about how much MY trip money should be spent on buying HER clothes. And what's more, she keeps on knocking down my spirits. The last time I changed my mind about it was because she made me feel so bad that I just didn't want to go. Now I've decided to go, she's making me feel like going is a bad idea again. Like seriously. What does she want from me!!!!!
And I KNOW I'm an unlucky person. I won't see them up close. I won't be chosen. I won't see them period. I'l probably just hear them in between the screams and whatnot. Yeah, I know, Im a psychic. I know. I am, really. So, I'm not going to expect much except for me wasting my money for some crazy fangirl dream. After this, I'm sure I'll be a normal person. But yeah, I'm still kinda pissed at my mom though. Like really...why can't she just make sure that I'm happy this once. She knows how much this means to me, so why can't she be happy for me too??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment