Friday, November 5, 2010

Tonight is just one of those days where I feel down. And just goddamn awful.
This probably has something to do with my inability to see JYJ in New York. I felt that it was so close, but then all of a sudden, it slipped between my fingers and floated far far away. And a while before I was listening to DBSK's 4th Live Tour Tokyo Dome performances. Man, they are talented. They have BEAUTIFUL voices. After coming out of the trance, I felt extremely sad. Like why the hell are they not together singing anymore? I miss them so damn much. There is no way I can find another group to replace them. I just cant. It just cant be done. They are too amazing. Damn....I miss them. Miss them...so damn much that I kinda want to cry. But that would be just stupid. Crying over some guys I've known through the computer screen.....so I won't.
At least not now....

No comments:

Post a Comment